COVID SAFE PLAN
In line with the Federal Government’s COVID-19 social distancing requirements, TRL FIT has developed a number of health, safety and hygiene measures to ensure we are adhering to relevant guidelines. Please make sure you have read and understood all of the below before participating.
SAFETY AND HYGIENE
- Participants will be asked to wash and/or sanitise their hands prior to the Session.
- Trainers will have Sanitiser Gel (70%+) on hand and will be sanitising their own hands before and after each Session.
- Trainers will limit any unnecessary contact during Sessions.
- Equipment will be wiped down between rounds with Sanitiser Gel or equivalent cleaning products.
- Sessions will be capped to ensure social distancing can be undertaken where possible.
- We ask that any participant who is unwell, or presenting flu like symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose etc), is kept at home and does not attend their scheduled class. If a participant presents to class and appears to be unwell, they will be asked to leave.
- If you suspect that a member of your family may be at risk of having COVID-19, we ask that you contact us immediately and do not attend any TRL FIT Sessions until cleared by a medical professional.
- If a Trainer is unwell, they will be asked to stay home until recovered.
- If a Trainer is suspected to have COVID-19 or at risk of contracting the disease, we will make contact with affected parties. They will be required to self-isolate as per Federal Government laws.
- Trainers are being encouraged to receive the Flu Vaccination as a preventative measure.
- We encourage all Trainers and participants to download the COVIDSafe App.
We simply ask that you remain vigilant with regards to your health and exercise good judgement and common sense. We must work together to ensure everyone can safely participate in TRL FIT.
For more information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) please click here.